FirePixel Flame Effect
Introducing the FirePixel from LiveSpark - a propane powered, self-igniting, auto-calibrating flame effect capable of producing a nearly infinite range from a candle flicker to a four-foot high column of fire. The FirePixel technology delivers a highly luminous, smoke-free, soot free, wind-resistant, flame that reacts at an industry leading 10ms, putting it in a class of control along with traditional lighting, but with far greater audience impact.
- FirePixels light on the first igniter spark. They extinguish just as instantly.
- Internal diffuser and laminizing technologies deliver a highly controllable and efficient flame capable of rapid flame height adjustments since there is less atomized fuel to burn.
- Each FirePixel auto-calibrates to the environment. If the wind picks up, flame height adjusts automatically. When it dies down, FirePixels automatically reduce fuel velocity and flow.
- FirePixels are put through a battery of tests and built to comply with NFPA 160,“Standard for Flame Effects Before an Audience.” FirePixels have been approved for use by Fire Marshals in outdoor and larger indoor venues.
- FirePixels may be placed in wet outdoor environments.
- FirePixels may be mounted at any angle from horizontal to vertical.
Download the LiveSpark FirePixel White Paper to learn more
AfterBurner Flame Booster
- AfterBurner boosts FirePixel's flame height up to 12 feet.
- Variable height flame provides every nuance of control just like the FirePixel.
- Easy attachment to the FirePixel using LiveSpark's Clamp system.
- Unmatched levels of safety that build on the FirePixel's ignition system. If FirePixel blows out or cannot light, AfterBurner turns off instantly.
- Huge flames are now controlled just as easily as a light with a single DMX channel for each AfterBurner.
- Attach up to 2 AfterBurners to each FirePixel for even more enormous flames.
- Very small form factor for the amount of flame output. The AfterBurner is only a bit bigger than a FirePixel.
- Compatible with a wide variety of fuels and pressures.
Flame System Attachment
The LiveSpark Controller is designed to work seamlessly with the lighting and effects systems you are already using today. DMX control is as easy as plugging in a DMX light board or lighting console. One DMX channel corresponds to one FirePixel or AfterBurner.
Not only does the Controller control, but it also receives the instantaneous status of every device connected to it via LiveSpark's bi-directional command protocol loop. The Controller reports exactly what is happening with each FirePixel and AfterBurner to practically any device via ethernet and the LiveSpark Monitoring Protocol.
- Powers and controls FirePixels and AfterBurners.
- Supports DMX and MIDI inputs with no additional computer or software needed.
- Off button, key lockout, emergency stop (e-stop) switch, network lock command, and an optional Operator Presence Control (Deadman’s Switch) provides industry leading safety controls.
- UDP network monitoring protocol compatible with a wide range of third-party software solutions.
- Free Ableton Live plugin lets DJs and musicians easily sync flame patterns to music.
- Easy-to-use web interface to configure flame system, including features to set the DMX start address, upgrade device firmware, set device calibration parameters.
- Web-based flame visualizer shows intended flame heights and graphically displays device status.