Years in the Making
- Patented flame control technology, including internal diffuser and laminizer that produce a beautifully rich linear flame.
- A highly wind-resistant flame eductor nozzle projects high velocity fuel that stands up in the wind, even at angles up to 45 degrees.
- FirePixels auto-calibrate to their environment. If the wind picks up, flame height adjusts automatically. When it dies down, FirePixels reduce fuel velocity and flow automatically.
- FirePixels burn less fuel, capable of lasting hours on a single 1LB propane cylinder.
An Evolution in Flame Effects
- Only FirePixels allow chaining of over 500 individually addressable units to create multi-dimensional effects, sequences, and chain effects normally possible only with traditional lighting, but now realized in fire.
- Each FirePixel responds 30 times per second and is adjustable in 256 selectable heights, to produce smooth animations with very low latency.
- LiveSpark Controller accepts inputs from most industry standard performance control systems such as DMX light boards, MIDI devices, and network signal generators. An ethernet port accepts control commands from any external network broadcaster, such as Ableton Live with the FirePixel plugin.
- LiveSpark Stage3D is a complete visual rendering and monitoring software app that displays the expected behavior and realtime status on practically any wireless display device.
Widest Dynamic Range of Flame
- No other system is as versatile as LiveSpark.
- From the smallest candle-size flame to a literal towering inferno of fire, FirePixels and AfterBurners combine to perform at over 500 programmable flame heights.
- Whether tiny, small, medium, big, or huge. Every flame height is calibrated to wind conditions.
- Combine 2 AfterBurners together for not just tall, but broad and bright columns of fire.
Engineered for Safety and Durability, Inside and Out
- Modular and Compact, designed for fixed or touring installations in either indoor and outdoor environments
- Manufactured in California and thoroughly tested by an ISO 13485 certified company
- Approved by fire marshals and complies with NFPA 160 “Standard for Flame Effects Before an Audience” and NFPA 58, "Liquified Petroleum Gas Code."